The Field That I Have Enjoyed The Most.


Well, as the last blog,

Today I will talk to you about the field that I have enjoyed the most in my career, and this would undoubtedly be anatomy, because the immensity of topics covered and how with each different topic I tested my abilities has captivated me. 

There is so much to name if I start thinking about why this part of the career has been one of my favorites, but it is necessary to mention first that thanks to this subject I have been able to know every part of the body, its function and how it relates to adjacent structures. All this will also allow me to perform better in my clinical functions in the future.  

It is something that really motivates me to continue learning a little more, since in my opinion it is a more didactic learning as I can get to know and learn by looking (or touching), leaving aside the reading of extensive texts.

My interest in this area of the career comes to the point of seeking to be part of the anatomy laboratory at the university, in this way continue to expand my knowledge although due to the current situation of pandemic I have not been able to do so.

This is a picture of my anatomy book.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why I choose my program

MY FAV PICE OF TECH

about me