Why I choose my program


Since I was child, approximately 6 years old, until I was 18 years old my dream was to be a doctor but my score in the PSU doesn’t reached for medicine, so I took a sabbatical year, and my score again doesn’t reach for medicine so I was between engineering and odontology and when I was making the postulation I put odontology before engineering just by coincidence.

The experience here is something new for me, because the difficult is too high, and before everything related with study was so easy for me, before I never took notes and gave too much attention for homework but now, I must study every day, above everything for anatomy.

I think in the future I will stay in the public health, in a room in a comfortable schedule.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FAV PICE OF TECH

about me