The Best Holidays Ever!!


Usually, visiting new places can be a really satisfying experience and so is my personal case, a trip in which I could construct a significant bound with nature and get even closer with my family. Well, this trip occurred in February 2012 during holidays, where accompanied by my family I travelled to Pucón. Even though I do not remember every detail of the trip, there are some essential parts of it that make me consider this experience as one of my favorite’s holidays ever. For instance, some of the things that got stuck in my memory are two exceptional places, Lago Caburgua and Volcán Villarrica.

 Moreover, there was a day in which my family and I made a barbecue outdoors, where we had lots of fun eating and sharing experiences. However, the following day amazed me even more, due to the fact that it was raining and the drops of water seems to erase every trace of the previous festivity. Actually, I had such a good time that I do not even feel that I was getting bored at any time, I was always doing something with my relatives, baking bread at mornings, exploring the surroundings and finally, gathering to have a cup of tea in order to comment how our day had been.

Sometimes when I feel overwhelmed by university and life itself, I take a break and remember that holidays which made me appreciate nature and my family nucleus in a different manner. Lastly, I just hope to come back to that place as soon as possible, and despite the fact that I will not perceive it in the same way, I am sure that it will be a great trip since that place inspired me to transmit this feeling.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why I choose my program

MY FAV PICE OF TECH

about me