MY FAV PICE OF TECH


I like a lot of electronic thing, like my computer, my ps4, my tablet but I love my smartphone, I go everywhere with it. I bought it the last year, in November, I choose for that one because I like to take pictures and Huawei have a good cameras on smartphone and it focus too much good and it have a lot of space in the ROM and a good RAM; my smartphone have a fingerprint detector and that makes fast to release and that is useful, I like to chat, I use WhatsApp because that is the most used APK, so really I have no choice. I like to install game, like PUBG, Pokémon GO, and Fortnite when it comes out, I think if my smartphone doesn’t exist my life would be boring because I use it for everything, like search a word, listen to music, watch series, and save good moments.
 
I took this picture a couple of days ago when I was waiting for the bus.

Comentarios

  1. hi matias! I would like to install the PUBG but it does not work on my pc :c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very good photo!! I also play PUBG, we could play sometime:-)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Why I choose my program

about me