My auto biography

Hi! My name is Matías Palomera, I was born in 1998 so I`m nineteen years old, I live in Santiago, Las Condes, with my family, whose members are my mother, my little sister and my big sister. I study odontology in Universidad de Chile, I play basketball since I was sixteen years old. I love listen to music but I usually listen the same bands, Arctic Monkeys, Los prisioneros, The Strokes and Bruno Mars, in 2017 I went to see he to the Movistar arena in 2017, I was in vip field and it was so pressed and warm so too many people must have gone, because they could faint away. All my school education I was in a public school, and I had good notes, so when I was in the last year of school they leave me whit a tutor so I improved too much in math, I never liked language it was so bored for me. In my house I have too many pets , I have 3 cats, 3 dogs, a bird and a hedgehog.                              
                                                                                             the name of my machine war                                                                                                   is drugo.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Why I choose my program

MY FAV PICE OF TECH

about me