My Favorite Picture






Hi!! Today I will talk about my favorite picture. This picture was taken the last year (2016), here, we can see how I’m trying to shoot in the basketball hoop and my friend try to block my shot, I don`t remember if I hit the shot, even I think I don’t make the basket, but it also look good, because it seems like I made it. I remember that day was Saturday, we play all the morning and we was so tired at that moment, that you can see my friend didn’t jump for block my shot. This picture remembers me why I love play basketball, that day the weather was so hot for play, and we play since 10:00 to 14:00 and all the Saturdays was the same, we go to that court for play basketball, that day only go 3 people but we play until we could not anymore

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why I choose my program

MY FAV PICE OF TECH

about me